What we offer you
- Work on a completely new type of product. Tackle interesting, complex problems and develop solid solutions. Save humanity by enabling people to think better together. And occasionally switch sides and play Cards Against Humanity.
- Be the first (and long-awaited) dedicated PM on the company, working closely with the founder to take over the responsibilities as we transition into a phase where we have enough traction to drive product development based on data and input from our customers. Join a tight team and collaborate closely across design, development, BI, and sales/support. Be part of a dynamic team with a large amount of ownership and autonomy.
- Unique opportunity to grow and develop as a product manager by working with product managers as customers to help them improve, both by developing the app and the methodology around it - we literally wrote a book on the topic. On top of that, get an external experienced PM mentor, be part of a culture of feedback and coaching across the company, and attend hand-picked professional courses to further speed up personal development.
Who are you
- 2+ years of experience from product management, ideally from a SaaS context
- University degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant
- You have a strong track record of listening and understanding user needs and creating solutions to real user challenges
- Proven ability to gather and structure quantitative and qualitative information, and pragmatically drive the collaborative thought process forward.
- You have a data-driven mindset and have experience in basing strategic decisions on data
- Comfortable with Agile development methodologies
- Appreciated team player that spreads positive energy, listens to others, and is quick to help out
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English
- You live in or are ready to move to Stockholm