What we offer you
- Join a tight team that collaborates closely across all aspects of the company. Be part of a dynamic developer trio with a large amount of ownership and autonomy across the entire development process, rather than just developing individual features.
- Enjoy our Stockholm office, located in the park Tanto on Södermalm. A nice walk, run or even a quick swim is always available just outside our door.
- Receive extensive on-the-job coaching from other experienced developers, be part of a culture of feedback and coaching across the company, and attend hand-picked professional courses to further speed up personal development.
Who are you
- You are a team player that spreads positive energy, listens to others, and is quick to help out. You have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and to take on and solve challenging development problems.
- You have previous coding experience, the more the better, and if you have a good relation to TypeScript, thats great.
- Your experience with cloud deployment technologies and tools such as AWS and Docker will for sure come in handy. As will your knowledge of code versioning using Git.
- Since we work with Scrum, we are happy that you are as into Agile development methodologies as we are.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, which is the language we use the most in the office.