Delibr is a Stockholm-based startup that helps product managers and their teams become better at collaborating in their feature refinement process.
Our product is "like Google Docs for product managers", and our customers love how it is adapted for them, with integrations with Jira and Slack, and with features that give them better support for input gathering and decision making related to product development.
Are you looking for an exciting internship/LIA? Do you want to be a part of our growth journey? We are looking for individuals who are interested in, Product Management, Marketing automation, Digital marketing, Data analytics, Social Media Marketing, or PR and are driven by working towards goals.
What we offer you
- Join a tight group of people that collaborates closely across all aspects of the company.
- Unique opportunity to apply what you have learned during your studies in a real context at a tech startup with rapid growth.
- Enjoy our Stockholm office, located in the park Tanto on Södermalm. A nice walk, run or even a quick swim is always available just outside our door.
What you would be doing
- Social media post creation and posting on Delibr channels’
- SEO & content marketing
- Event planning, both internal and external events
- PR and related activities
- Coordinate community engagement such as working with waitlists for upcoming products, finding relevant forums, keep track of comments on content, etc.
- Work closely with product management intern on events and community management
- Digital marketing
Who are you
- You are a team player that spreads positive energy, listens to others, and is quick to help out.
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and to take on and solve challenging problems. We value teamwork and believe that you are a prestigeless person with the ability to roll up your sleeves when needed.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, which is the language we use the most in the office.
- You already have some experience within your field
- You have an interest in product management and agile marketing
- You are driven and like working towards inspiring and ambitious goals
- You are creative and inquisitive
To make the best out of your internship/LIA at Delibr, a minimum period of 12 weeks is required. We are flexible for you to combine studies or part-time work with this internship/LIA and please note that the position is unpaid.